- I love them! They are a great rental company! I'm moving after 8 years. If I was staying in Michigan I wouldn't move out.Brianeal C.
- THE worst property management company ever! I got stuck renting from this awful compnay when the apartment my fiance and I rent was sold and the new owner...Elizabeth S.
- United properties was a great company to do business with. They are responsive and professional in all aspects. They have a great understanding of how to...Bryce B.
- Tim and team and United Properties have been very responsive with both of my rental properties. They are highly organized and always respond quickly to any...Robert Van Z.
- I have met with Tim VandenToorn and I was very impressed with my meeting. I learned a bit more about United Properties and was happy to learn that he takes...Beatrice O.
- Horrible company to deal with. They are great when you move in but try to leave. It starts immediately....the house is going on the market, people coming in...Kathleen T.
- I have worked with the organization for several years. I am always impressed with their team, communication and organization. They are members of NARPM, a...Chris P.
- Before moving into the house in late December, I went to see a few other places and the person showing the places did not have answers to any questions I had...Paradise T.
- Organized, friendly service.Jeffrey B.
- I'm an out of state investor and have worked with multiple different property management companies in the area. Tim and the team are fantastic. They are...kate s.
About United Property Management
United Properties of West Michigan is the leader in providing full-service residential property management in Grand Rapids and West Michigan. Our goal is to maximize the return on investment for our clients while maintaining quality housing opportunities for our residents.
- Residential Property Management Services
- Investment Services
- Remodeling Services
With our inventory of homes for rent, we provide a wide selection of residential properties including single family homes, condominiums, town homes, duplexes and apartments.