As a prospective resident, you will be treated with honesty and integrity throughout the application process. Your personal information will be treated with confidentiality and the security that it deserves.
NOTE: Our available properties are marketed until a prospective resident places a holding fee on the property. The holding fee is equal to the amount of the security deposit (usually one month’s rent), and is converted into the security deposit upon signing a lease. You may pay the holding fee before you apply, while your application is being processed, or after your application is approved; however, the property will be leased to the first approved applicant resident who pays the holding fee. Holding fees are fully refundable according to the terms on the holding fee receipt.
1 – Each adult (18 or over) who will occupy the property must complete an application and pay the screening fee.
2 – The SCREENING FEE IS NON-REFUNDABLE. The online screening fee is $35.00 and must be paid with either a credit or debit card. We do not have the option of a hard copy (paper) application, as all applications must be submitted online. The screening fee must be paid at the time of application submittal. We will not process an application if the screening fee is not received.
3 – A complete application consists of ALL of the following:
- Application form
- Terms and Conditions Acknowledgement
- Landlord Reference Authorization Form
- Copy of a Government-Issued Photo ID
- Documentation of your current income, including:
- Your most recent paystub or an employment offer letter (to document income from employment);
- Your most recent tax return form 1040 and Schedule C or SE, if applicable (to document income from self-employment or other cash income);
- A benefits letter (to document income from social security/disability/other public assistance);
- A recent statement from the Friend of the Court (to document income from child support and/or alimony);
- Bank statements (to document income not otherwise listed here)
- Color photo(s) of pet(s), if applicable
4 – Once your complete application is received, we will verify that you meet all of the applicant qualifications. This is typically completed within three business days. We will promptly notify you once your application is either approved or denied. Landlord references are not verified until the holding fee is paid, and approvals may be subject to verification of landlord references.
Thank you for your interest in our properties and we look forward to working with you! If you have specific questions about our application process please email email@example.com. .
1. For properties allowing pets, pet rent may be charged as follows: $50 for a dog, $25 for a cat, and $50 for any 2 pets.
2. Applicants must pay a non-refundable pet fee equal to one-half of one month’s rent, not to exceed $500.
3. Applicants must accept the terms of a pet addendum to their lease.
4. For all dogs, the applicant must supply proof of a dog license, proof that shots are current, and a photo of
5. For all cats, the applicant proof of spaying/neutering, proof that shots are current, and a picture of the cat.
6. No aggressive breeds of dogs are permitted, including but not limited to: Akita, American Staff Terrier,
Boxer, Bull Staff, Chow Terrier, Doberman/Doberman Pincher, German Shepard, Great Dane, Mastiff, Pit
Bull/Any bull terrier, Presa Canario/Canary dog, Rottweiler, Wolf/dog hybrid, or a mix including any of the
7. No dogs weighing 75 pounds or more are accepted.
8. No more than 2 pets per unit will be allowed.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have an emotional support/service animal you will be required to provide your pet prescription, proof of shots, proof of spay or neuter, a picture of the pet and a copy of the pet license. A copy of a pet license will only be required if your support/service animal is a dog.
- Housing vouchers require additional inspections and administrative paperwork. An admin fee of $250.00 will be the responsibility of the applicant & due at lease signing.
- Approval is subject to all the inspections and approvals necessary as per the Housing Assistance Agency.
At United Properties, we want to make the process for adding/removing tenants from your current lease is as easy as possible for everyone involved. For this reason, we have set a procedure in place to make sure everything is done efficiently and to ensure we don’t miss anything along the way.